Global Partnership Area (roster)
Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support or advice to UNDP CO, regional and corporate management on the overall development and strategic positioning of UNDP`s engagement with China
2. Play a leading or supporting role in partnership liaison and strategy development of key activities carried out by the office on global and regional cooperation.
3. Program management, coordination and enhance resource mobilization.
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
Education: University Degree or above in Business or Public Administration, Economic, Social Science or related field desirable.
Experience: 0 to 10 years of progressively responsible for resource mobilization/strategic partnership building
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.