Graduates required to Teach In China
Beijing (China) | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Hangzhou
Intergreat Education Group is working with one of the largest providers of foreign TEFL teachers and Graduates in China to Chinese government schools.
China is undoubtedly the next biggest global destination to live and work in.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the next generation of Chinese students. At the same time our partners will provide you with training and an internationally recognised TEFL certificate
We are looking for
- Recent graduates looking for a gap year where they have the opportunity to either develop new skills that will be useful to them in their future work careers or perhaps wishing to learn a new language or experience a new culture first hand.
- Graduates who have an educationally related degree and/or TEFL qualification who are looking for an opportunity to kick start their education / international based career.
- Graduates who have yet to make up their mind as to what they want to do but at the same time have a wanderlust and a desire to save money and pay off some of their debt
What you will be doing
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to children between the ages of 6 and 18.
- Providing a cultural insight into your home country through innovative and stimulating lessons
- Have the opportunity to live in and explore China
- Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to lesson planning and delivery of lessons
- Assessment of students’ language ability and development
- Conduct Demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Participate in various cultural exchange programme activities
Desired Skills and Experience
We are really looking for open minded applicants with a sense of adventure, flexibility and a good amount of diplomacy and understanding and let us not forget the need for a strong sense of humour. China can be a hugely rewarding experience but it is not for everybody! Ideally if you have all of this and any combination of the following then please apply:
- Experience of working with children
- Experience of working abroad, particularly in China or in Asia
- TEFL certification
- An education related degree
- An interest in Chinese culture/history
- A desire to work internationally or to work in a role with a global perspective
What you will be provided with
- Western Style Accommodation
- On arrival orientation week
- Ongoing professional support and training
- Free TEFL course
- Monthly salary up to 15000 RMB per month dependant on experience and location.