The Cash Officer will coordinate all cash related activities and contribute to the design and implementation of cash-based interventions in the IRC urban program and other area of IRC operation. The officer shall carry out activities including, organize and manage cash transfers, handle cash transfer issues between IRC and beneficiaries, conduct market assessments, post distribution monitoring, market price monitoring, handling complaints related to cash programming and providing relevant feedback to clients. Key responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct cash transfer feasibility and market assessments
- Oversee the identification, registration, and verification of cash transfer beneficiaries.
- Support in cash transfer baseline and end post distribution monitoring surveys with support from the monitoring and evaluation team.
- Provide guidance and ensure coordination of cash transfers across the different IRC programs
- Ensure all cash transfer activities are implemented in accordance with IRC and donor requirements.
- Assess appropriateness of the cash transfer modalities and processes and ensure accountability and transparency in the CBI processes.
- Assist in reviewing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), to identify and document impacts on underlying processes, systems, people and the organizational structure;
- Provide hands-on guidance in the engagement with bank agents, CBT PoCs, and the service providers.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.