(SRD) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing humanitarian aid to Syrians affected by violence, hunger, poverty, injury and displacement. Our Mission is to provide crisis humanitarian relief and plant the seeds of sustainable development for the people of Syria. Our Vision is to maintain humanitarian relief and mobilize resources to develop a comprehensive agenda for sustainable development in Syria.
Main Objectives of this Position:
· coordinating all required MHPSS activities.
· Work closely with the health program manager and MHPSS advisor to determine the needs of the programs within the scope of the grants.
· Develop and improve plans for MHPSS care and training of staff and implements those plans through appropriate teams at the various sites.
· Collaborates with the community recognized health authorities and WHO for the development and implementation of an approved MHPSS curriculum and program.
· Make Mental health needs assessments.
· Work with local health authorities, SRD Program Coordinators, medical staff, and team leader to design and implement a system for reporting the outcomes, and MHPSS delivery protocols.
· Assist in the selection and training of qualified program field staff.
· Submit appropriate reports of field activities to Project manager.
· Make frequent site visits to Syria MHPSS facilities to ensure that appropriate MHPSS care and training are being conducted
Skills and Qualification:
· Certified psychologist or relative experience in MHPSS.
· 2 year of relevant working experience in a humanitarian setting.
· advanced English skills.
· advanced Excel skills. Good time management skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Ability to work effectively within team.
· Experience of implementing MHPSS projects.
· Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting;
· Excellent analytical skills – ability to situate findings within a wider context.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ø All interested candidates in the position who meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24-September-2020 stating in the subject " MHPSS Officer ".
· Ø · Due to national quota regulations, this position is open to applications from Turkish citizens only” or holding proper residence papers
· Ø · Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
· Ø · Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.