Consultant – Interview Panel Report Writer (Retainer)
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security. Ensuring women’s equal rights, access and opportunities for participation and leadership in the economy, society and political decision-making is at the core of UN Women’s work in the region.
We are looking for national/international consultants to write interview reports for UN Women positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities and expected deliverables
Under the supervision and guidance of the Regional Human Resources Business Partner, the consultant will participate in interview panels as a note-taker, and produce high quality interview panel report using report template provided by UN Women. Normally 3-6 candidates per interview panel.
High quality interview panel reports, with incorporated comments/inputs from interview panel members.
Contract period and work location
The consultant will be home-based and participate in interview panels online. UN Women does not warrant that the maximum number of Interview Reports will be purchased during the term of the Agreement.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
Please visit this link for more information on UN Women’s Core Values and Competencies:
- Ability to handle information of a confidential nature;
- Ability to work within deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Gender Studies, International Human Rights or relevant social sciences
- At least 3 years of work experience in report writing, communications, or analysis research writing, or articles writing
- Experience in writing interview reports is higher desirable.
- Working experience with the UN is an asset.
- Excellent command of English especially on report writing with analysis.
- Other UN languages an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an electronic application to email@example.com, no later than 30 November 2020.
The application package includes:
- CV and or Personal History Form (P11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/-/media/headquarters/attachments/sections/about%20us/employment/un-women-p11-personal-history-form.doc?la=en&vs=558
- Financial proposal: the financial proposal shall specify in lumpsum fee per report (minimum 2 candidates and maximum 5 candidates); and additional fee per candidate in case of more than 5 candidates.
- 3 reference checks.