Request for professional human resources (HR) services of a legally registered HR firm in Australia
REQUEST FOR QUOTES
FHI 360 seeks the professional human resources (HR) services of a legally registered HR firm in Australia
Submission Deadline: 5:00pm, Bangkok time, January 27,2021
Contract Start Date : on or about February 27, 2021
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 has global operations in 70 countries; the organization does not currently have operations in Australia.
FHI 360 will hire an individual for the role of Senior Technical Advisor, Asia Pacific Regional Office in January 2021, to be based in Melbourne, Australia. FHI 360 is seeking the professional services of a Human Resource (HR)/employment firm with operations in Australia to support the hiring and management of this personnel.
We invite interested firms to propose a quotation for the stated HR/employment services, commencing February 27,2021.
The contracted HR consulting firm in Australia will provide professional services and be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Enter into a labor contract with the selected personnel as FHI 360’s designation
- Support the hired staff for administrative procedures to engage in the employment to perform the designated job
- Provide monthly payroll services, ensuring timely and accurate payment of salary, compulsory social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance contribution, income tax obligations
- Ensure any other obligations are fulfilled in a timely manner and in compliance with Australian legislation and labor law
- Update, consult and apply the latest labor regulations to ensure compliance under Australian law
- Assist staff in the event of termination ensuring that the necessary procedures are conducted properly, and obligations are completely carried out in compliance with the applicable laws
- Assist staff to update and claim insurance in the event of changes in salary and role, illness, pregnancy and maternity, separation
- Ensure proper personnel records, including employee’ timesheet and leave record
- Issue monthly invoice for the provided services with appropriate support documents
- Other ad-hoc HR services, as necessary
Interested Australian HR firms should submit a quote in English including the following details:
- Company profile: Legally registered staffing services, relevant qualifications and experience, core personnel and their expertise
- Price Quotation: Detailed description of the monthly service fee(s) and payment schedule for the services rendered
- Submission deadline: 5pm Bangkok time, January 27, 2021. Any quotes received after the specified deadline may not be accepted and shall be considered non-responsive
- Recipient of materials: Quotes should be sent by email to Piyamas@fhi360.org with the subject line “Quote for professional HR services”.
Any questions or requests for clarification must be submitted in writing to the same email address above by 5:00pm Bangkok time, January 15, 2021 . No telephone inquiries will be answered. FHI 360 will acknowledge receipt of the quotation by return email within 24 hours.
Open competition to all legally registered HR firms in Australia.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
Quotes will be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria and point ranges (Maximum 100 points)
- Responsiveness of the quote to the requirements, clearly stating an understanding of the services/work to be performed (35 points)
- Qualifications and experience of the HR consulting firm (30 points)
- Cost factor (35 points)
FHI 360 will contact only the successful firm to process the contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- FHI 360 may cancel an RFQ and/or not make awards.
- FHI 360 may reject any or all of the responses to its RFQ.
- Issuance of an RFQ does not constitute award commitment by FHI 360.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any application based on offeror failure to follow RFQ instructions.
- FHI 360 will not reimburse applicants for the cost of preparing and submitting an RFQ application.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue an award on the basis of an initial evaluation of offers without further discussion.
- FHI 360 may award a contract for only part of the activities listed in an RFQ.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to check an applicant’s references.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to reject any or all quotes received without explanation.
- FHI 360 has the right to issue amendments to the RFQ at any time.
Request for Quotes Firm Guarantee:
All information submitted in connection with this RFQ will be valid for thirty (30) days from the RFQ due date. This includes, but is not limited to, cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your firm is awarded the contract, all information in the RFQ and negotiation process is contractually binding.
FHI 360 may contact offerors to confirm validity of the offer, contact person, address, and bid amount.
False Statements in Offer:
Offerors must provide full, accurate, and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments.
Recipient of materials: Quotes should be sent by email to Piyamas@fhi360.org with the subject line “Quote for professional HR services” by 5pm Bangkok time, January 27, 2021