ServiceNow Project Manager
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and nationality
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
The Shared Services Centre (SSC) recommends and administers process management and procedures that need to be executed effectively; ensure the management of quality assurance activities associated with the transactional processes and implementation of service delivery; continuously improve the satisfaction of its customers, internal or external, while pursuing a continuous improvement agenda that will drive up service excellence while driving down the costs of service delivery through process standardization, process automation and self-service capabilities.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief, SSC and the direct supervision of the project sponsor, will participate in detailing and understanding business requirements and processes; detailed process flows, and develop implementation plans with the business units of FAO.
The Project Manager will ensure the effective and efficient day to day coordination of the ServiceNow project implementation with stakeholders in the Shared Service Centre (SSC) and the IT Services Division (CSI).
The Project Manager will ensure management of ServiceNow projects/initiatives on the formally approved schedule and budget, ensure information related project plans and developments are clear, reporting progress on project plans, accurate budget and resource allocations
Tasks and responsibilities
• In coordination with the Project Sponsor, develop and maintain the project work plan.
• Document all phases of the ServiceNow project implementation.
• Work with internal stakeholders and the external vendor in designing the business processes and required data for initial system configuration and integration.
• Ensure views of all stakeholders are considered, verified and validated, and appropriately prioritized to meet business objectives.
• Track and monitor the project tasks performed by business owners, technical subject matter experts and the vendor, including timely preparation of business requirements, use and test cases, user testing, training data and plans.
• Monitor, coordinate and provide guidance in the resolution of technical and business related problems with CSI and business subject matter experts, business owners, and the vendor.
• Participate in meetings with the project sponsors, stakeholders and project team.
• Participate in Project Board meetings and provide weekly progress reports and updates.
• Regular monthly progress reporting back to the CAPEX board
• Organize and coordinate meetings with project team.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant disciplines or relevant certification
• Five years of relevant experience in Project Management and/or Finance, HR, Procurement
• Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of one of the other FAO official languages (French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian) for Consultants. Working knowledge of English for PSA.SBS.
FAO Core Competencies
• Results Focus
• Building Effective Relationships
• Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
• Work experience in more than one area of work
• Extent and relevance of experience in ServiceNow or similar Case Management Tool
• Extent and relevance of experience in project management
• Knowledge and experience of Oracle ERP is an asset.
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency