Developing an Accreditation scheme for Energy Services Companies in Jordan
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other documents
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Excellent technical and analytical writing skills.
- Excellent research and reporting skills.
- Proficient computer-based skills, including Microsoft office and databases.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, networking and negotiating skills.
- Ability to use information technology as a tool and resource
Required Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, energy, environmental), or any other related field.
- Master’s degree or higher is a definite advantage.
- At least 15 years of experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in energy policy and planning.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with governments and/or donors and/or civil society and/or international organization.
- Ability to coordinate with the national institutions to ensure timely implementation of all activities with all due diligence.
- Familiarity working with private sector as well as governmental institutions, and their processes and rules.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)