Documentation Clerk (part-time), Mexico, LES 5 - Subject to funding
Mexico City (Mexico)
Every year, millions of people around the world go missing as a result of conflict, human rights abuses, disasters, organized crime, irregular migration, and other causes. Be part of a growing international organization that is dedicated to tackling this global challenge. To learn more about ICMP click here.
Reporting to the Head of Program, and working under the guidance and direction of the HQ Documentation Unit, the Documentation Clerk duties and responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Work with Documentation Unit team regarding document processing and document control
- Document numbering, proofreading, formatting and standardizing documents
- Document control (tracking versions, distribution, etc.) following document control procedures
- Archiving and logging all documents in the Documentation Unit repository and providing electronic copies to Documentation Unit members in case a limited access to the said repository;
- Preparing documents and logistics for meetings and events
- Point of contact for staff for all translations, and managing the document translations, in coordination with the Finance and Administration Officer in HQ
- Other related office duties as assigned.