ICT Continual Service Improvement Analyst Consultant
Korea (Korea (Republic of))
ICT Continual Service Improvement Analyst Consultant
Date: Jul 12, 2021
Location: Korea (KOR), KR
Company: Green Climate Fund
The Green Climate Fund (“GCF”) is a new multilateral fund created to make a significant and ambitious contribution to the global efforts towards attaining the goals set by the international community to combat climate change.
GCF will contribute to the achievement of the ultimate objective of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). In the context of sustainable development, GCF will promote the paradigm shift towards low-emission and climate-resilient development pathways by providing support to developing countries to limit or reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to the impacts of climate change, taking into account the needs of those developing countries particularly vulnerable to the adverse effects of climate change.
GCF is governed by a Board, composed of an equal representation of developed and developing countries. The Fund is operated by an independent Secretariat headed by an Executive Director. GCF will pursue a country- driven approach in its operations.
The Fund seeks to recruit an ICT Continual Service Improvement Analyst Consultant to join ICT Team at its headquarters in Songdo, Republic of Korea, for a period of 12 months.
Under the supervision of the ICT Infrastructure & Management Services Specialist, the ICT Continual Service Improvement Analyst will support the team in the following areas:
• Analysing and improving ICT-related services and products by developing internal and external documentation, enhancing existing systems, and maintaining good relationship with internal teams and external stakeholders.
• Updating ICT managers on relevant trends and patterns for discussion and action related to change of existing practices, processes and regulations.
• Developing and publishing knowledge-based articles and ensuring their implementation, as well as proposing to ICT Management the preparation of new relevant articles
Duties and responsibilities
The ICT Continual Improvement Analyst Consultant will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Work with the EPMO to draft, publish and communicate the ICT projects/tasks communications and contribute to training materials.
• Work in collaboration with the Information Security and Privacy Expert in the execution of security-related projects.
• Coordinate with the Service Desk to expedite resolution, including prioritization and escalation of SLA performance breaches to the supervisor or responsible service owner.
• Coordinate with the ICT Operations Team/ITSM Team to carry out problem management and root cause analysis and prevent recurrence of critical problems.
• Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross-functional teams to build a continuous improvement environment by revising processes, including training, reporting, and systems enhancements.
• Develop and provide training sessions, guidance, and relevant documentation for End-Users and may supervise ServiceDesk personnel.
• Support the ICT Infrastructure & Management Services Specialist in any other tasks to improve the information and knowledge flow within and beyond the ICT Operations project.
• Improve the level of ITIL maturity by collaborating with the ICT Analyst (ITSM).
• Manage and continuously improve the ICT Knowledge Base by maintaining accurate records of relevant technical and business information.
• Define support processes in accordance with ITIL best practices and recommend end user-focused process improvements based on process analysis.
• Research, analyse and evaluate new technologies and ICT systems, and make recommendations for their deployment by identifying gaps and deficiencies to improve systems performance and efficiency in the house.
• Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency by identifying and eliminating unnecessary complexity within business processes and identifying better ways of working.
• Draft requests for proposals and reviewing support contracts, including SLAs, SOPs, and OGs as required.
• Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
• Manage ICT projects related to ServiceNow, DocuSign, and other relevant areas, and monitor risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address.
• Manage the ICT Service Desk Team and monitor Video Conferencing Support Team to ensure optimal service and facilitate continual improvements.
• Maintain high-performance level for service-related processes and implementing improvement to procedures wherever necessary.
• Coordinate with resolution parties and escalate roadblocks, critical incidents, and issues to appropriate members by establishing effective communication between stakeholders.
• Take accountability for service delivery performance, meeting end-user expectations, and driving future demand.
• Analyse third-party as well as internal processes and creating strategies for service delivery optimization.
• Report to ICT management on system performance based on feedback gathered from end-users and developing surveys and related KPIs on service management performance.
• Recommend methods of improvement and monitor that required actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades.
• Support in providing accurate and timely regular reports to the ICT management on the on ICT operational status and performance of the service delivery.
• Ensure relevant audit recommendations and actions are addressed or completed in a timely manner.
• Participate in user testing and validation of reports and reporting interfaces.
• Collaborate with technical specialists such as systems analysts and developers to optimize and enhance existing user systems such as ServiceNow, DocuSign, etc.
• Serve as coordinator in developing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for either specific IT services or general technical support.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Required experience and qualifications
• University degree, ideally in project management, business administration, information technology or a related subject.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with duties spanning ICT service management or project management related to the ICT operations area.
• Understanding the implications and applications of emerging technologies along with non-technical processes.
• Experience as a team member of cross-functional teams.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Team-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively.
• Possessing a good understanding of the GCF business processes.
• Ability to develop and communicate process maps, documentation, metrics, and insights in an accessible manner while conveying appropriate urgency and priority.
• Experience in providing support and guidance on ICT projects related to IT Service Management.
• Intermediate knowledge of cloud computing and ICT infrastructure; advanced competencies – at a level of ICT user support quality – regarding modern office and mobile device technology is very desirable.
• Strong knowledge in several of the domains: IT Service Management, evidenced by undertaken training or certification in ITIL, ISO 20000, PRINCE2 or COBIT is desirable.
• Prior experience of work in a multi-cultural setting is desirable.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English as well as Korean are required.
- Candidates of all nationalities are welcome to apply. However, the compensation and benefits package for this position will be determined on the basis of a local recruitment.
- Please indicate your earliest availability to take up assignment, and notice-period required, if employed.
- Closing date for applications is 27 July 2021 (KST). Applications submitted after the closing date may not be considered.