FSL Project Assistant
Jarablus (Syria) | syrian arab republic
ACTED is committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. The commitment of ACTED and that if our teams is guided by 4 core values: (1) Responsibility: we ensure the efficient and responsible delivery of humanitarian aid with the means and the resources that have been entrusted to us. (2) Impact: we are committed to having the most sustainable impact for the communities and the people with whom we engage. (3) Enterprising-spirit: we are enterprising and engage in our work with a spirit that creates value and overcomes challenges. (4) Inspiration: we strive to inspire all those around us through our vision, values, approaches, choices, practice, actions and advocacy.
Location: Jarablus- Syria
The Agriculture Project Assistant will be in charge of carrying out the day to day field activities in the field level.
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
- FSL Project Officer
Line Management : N/A
- · FSL program staff
- · Area Logistic Department
- · Area Finance Department
- · Area HR Department
- · Area AME Department
BNFs, (Local councils and governing bodies), suppliers, vendors, and organizations.
- Implement FSL activities specifically related to agricultural and FSL program.
- Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures
- Identify best practices and lessons learned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respect and follow up of ACTED’s Financial procedures
Provide internal reports with complete, verified information to FSL Officer on time.
Report challenges and issues faced to the line manager.
Project Cycle Management :
Carry out focus group discussions with targeted communities and their representatives,
Carry out market assessment, price monitoring with support from the FSL officer,
Carry out beneficiary’s identification, selection, and registration processes timely, transparently in accordance with the program guidelines,
With coordination with the local authorities, and relevant ACTED team prepare the distribution plan,
Carry out training for the project’ beneficiaries, and make sure all meeting outputs are well archived and shared with the FSL officer,
Regularly monitor program activities progress against program work plan promptly identifying any current or potential delays and provide timely inputs and feedback to the supervisor,
Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports to the FSL senior officer as required**,**
Adherence to All Applicable Regulations:
- Ensure the beneficiaries meet the selection criteria,
- Collect all the information from beneficiaries for the project,
- Collect necessary documentation for project completion.
Key Performance Indicators
Example, the key performance indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs to evaluate their success at reaching targets
- 95% of Planned Weekly activities are implemented in time.
- 100% of the program documentation produced at the base level are scanned and shared with Senior Officer with timely manner.
- University agricultural degree
- At least 1 years of previous experience in implementing Agricultural/FSL activities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members in a cross cultural environment is required
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving
- Proven ability to learn quickly, lead a program to achieve stated results and objectives
- Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Computer skills,
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form by this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.