Working Student (m/f/d) Programme Research - NTD
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are looking forward to recruiting as soon as possible a:
“Working Student (m/f/d) Programme Research - NTD”
We are looking for someone who will…
- prepare and conduct background research and/or literature reviews on topic identified by the NTD team
- prepare and develops program materials specified by the project work plan
- organize and analyze programme data
- prepare and author reports on findings
- assist in creating technical materials for conferences, meetings, and eventss
perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has…
- relevant academic studies preferably in public health, public policy, health care, health economics or a combination of biological and social science disciplines with an interest in public health and is currently enrolled as a graduate student in a college or university
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- exceptional writing skills
- ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively in English
- ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- ability to exercise sound judgment
- professional proficiency in English. French would be advantageous
- proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint solutions
- strong writing and communication skills
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at www.cbm.org. If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: October 17, 2021.
This is a limited contract (max. 2 years) under local conditions to be based in Bensheim, Germany.