- Job ID
- IN-New Delhi
- Employment Status
Jhpiego is a nonprofit global health leader and Johns Hopkins University affiliate that is saving lives, improving health and transforming futures. We partner with governments, health experts and local communities to build the skills and systems that guarantee a healthier future for women and families. Jhpiego translates the best science and practice into moments of care that can mean the difference between life and death for women and families. The moment a woman gives birth; the moment a midwife helps a newborn to breath. Through our partnerships, we are revolutionizing health care for the world’s most disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
In India, Jhpiego works across various states in close collaboration with national and state governments, providing technical assistance in the areas of family planning, maternal and child health, strengthening human resources for health, and non-communicable diseases. These programs are funded by USAID, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, UNICEF, World Health Organization, University of Manitoba, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), and others.
Reaching Impact, Saturation, and Epidemic Control (RISE) is a global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and led by Jhpiego. RISE works with countries to achieve a shared vision of attaining and maintaining epidemic control, with stronger local partners capable of managing and achieving results through sustainable, self-reliant, and resilient health systems.
Jhpiego led USAID RISE is urgently looking for a Graphics Designer who will carry out various designing assignments related to health systems strengthening. S/he will be responsible to develop and deliver creative materials for print, web and interactive presentations and design and lay-out of reports and other communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards, etc).
Reporting to Communications Officer, the Graphics Designer will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
(1) Support in the designing and layout of reports and presentations for printing, electronic distribution;
(2) Create animations in PowerPoint and/or Flash for illustrative purposes (such as animation of maps and more advanced solutions);
(3) Custom photo and video editing (restoration, noise reduction, tonal adjustment);
(4) Design creatives for use in new media/ social media;
(5) Edit creative materials for mass media and mid media;
(6) Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
1) Applicants must have Graduation in Graphic Designing/Fine Arts or relevant subject;
(2) Minimum of 2-4 years of progressively responsible work experience in graphic designing;
(3) Experience in designing and developing creative materials on public health especially immunization will be an added advantage;
(4) Efficient in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and CorelDraw;
(5) Experience in print media and digital media;
(6) Experience of working with Government health departments at the national / state level will also be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to understand the creative concepts, work independently and deliver quality creative content under tight timelines.
- Good command in English and Hindi
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer and offers highly dynamic and enabling work environment. Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: