Software Testing Expert
New Delhi (India)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the testing, debugging, and implementation of new application systems
- releases, modules, and functionalities.
- Develops test cases and automates standard testing procedures using UN-established
- standards for IT technologies, programming languages, and tools.
- Analyze the collected error/defect data to better understand how errors are introduced and
- can be eliminated. Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of ongoing
- software development projects.
- Undertakes rigorous manual testing of applications software
- Documents testing and quality assurance processes and communicate the same to the team in a clear manner.
- Perform quality assurance issues prioritization and resolution facilitation.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project to ensure all requirements are tested.
- Works with developers to identify unit testing coverage and ensure any gaps are documented and addressed.
- Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Ensures data security and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
The remuneration package is Rs 98,492/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work-life balance.
Important applicant information
All posts in the SC categories are subject to local recruitment.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.