Pockets of new technology use and innovation already exist for infrastructure, but the applications have been sluggish due to lack of awareness of industrial and infrastructure uses. As an institution established in the digital era, AIIB plans to play a major role in supporting clients transform their infrastructure sectors, including health and education infrastructure, by digital means and through technological applications.
AIIB supports projects where the application of technology delivers better value, quality, productivity, efficiency, resilience, sustainability, inclusion, transparency or better governance along the full project life cycle.
Why should you attend the event?
This webinar is taking place May the 11th, 5-7 PM, GMT+8 (see time in your timezone), it will be an engaging 2-hour workshop, where you can find out how you can pursue your professional goals at the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank! In addition, you can hear more about current job opportunities (listed below) and participate in the Q&A section.
The participants for this event should:
- be fluent in English (oral and written)
- have a Master’s Degree in a scientific or engineering field
- have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
Explore the current mid to senior-level IT vacancies:
- Digital Program Analyst/Associate - Data Engineering
- Senior Digital Program Specialist - IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Digital Program Specialist - Identity and Access Management
- Digital Program Specialist - Data Management
- Digital Program Specialist - Data and solution architecture
- Digital Program Specialist - Treasury Back Office
- Digital Program Specialist - Cyber Security Engineering